My Best Friend's Getting Hitched :)

>> Saturday, March 29, 2014

Today I was lucky enough to be able to attend my best friend's wedding shower. My dear sweet friend, Abby is getting married on May 31st. She's one of the most genuine people I know. She's been an incredible blessing to me since our Freshman year of high school (that's a long time ago) We've laughed together, cried together, cooked together, Grey's Anatomy marathons together, t.p. houses together,  and sang together amongst many other things! I've been incredibly blessed to have her as a friend and have her play such a significant role in my life.

Abby and Jeffrey's love story couldn't be more perfect. It's like a movie plot line. He's Catholic. She's Catholic. He's hot. She's hot. He's (almost) a Doctor. She's an artist.  They met on Spring Break at a baseball game in Florida. Fell in love. He took her to South Carolina. He proposed like a boss.  Now  he's whisking her away to St. Louis(I'm still working on forgiving that part of the story) and the rest is history. There's a bunch in a middle, but we are gonna skip all that. They are getting married and they will have an entire baseball team of kids with in the next few years with a set of boy twins in the midst according to the shower today. Anyways--she's my person and I couldn't be more thrilled/honored to be apart of her day.




0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP