5 Question Friday: April 29, 2011

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

So I know its been 20 days since I have posted, but finals are coming up which means I have projects and Im in mandatory overtime right now which means I am working a minimum of 48 hours every week! Talk about stressful!! But here is 5Q Fridays :)


1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
If money isnt an option I would have like 20 cars. Haha, but my top two would be


  1. 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport in teal blue with white rimmed tires. Im a sucker for classic cars.

  2. An orange 2011 Chevy Camero Convertible with white racing stripes.


2. What was your worst first date ever?


Ahaha. My worst first date was a "blind" date I let my friends set me up on my freshman year at FHU. The guy didnt talk. It was horrendous. Absolutely a wreck. We still laugh about that one to this day.


3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?


The first time I fell in love I was 16 years old. I feel in love with one of my best friends.


4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?


Checkbook?! Who even uses a check anymore. Haha. Actually it was last week because I had to write two checks at the dr's office.



5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?


Wanted: Searching for someone who is trustworthy, who can make me laugh, and who won't judge me for my lack of time. Someone who laughs at the stupid things and isn't afraid to call me out when I am out of line. Someone who is up for adventure and spontainty. Just simply putting it a person who loves life and is content with the small things :)


Signing off


God Bless

1 comments:

Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

1. i like old cars. like an old mustang or something. red convertible. oh yea
2. haha my worst first date was with adam. i wasn't allowed to date, but of course i was too embarrassed to tell him that. and i somehow tricked mom into taking me. but on the way there she realized she was driving me to a date and got SUPER mad an yelled the whole way there. she was so pissed she rolled down the window and let mary and sam yell all kinds of embarrassing things! ha! and she waited in the parking lot until the movie was over and yelled the whole way back!
3. 15. dumb, young, high school love.
4. you're right, no one uses checkbooks anymore. i check online!
5. wanted:amy wells! come to lexvegas!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP