5 Question Friday :) April 8, 2011

>> Friday, April 8, 2011

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Oh me *sigh.* Just one? There are hundreds of things I would change. Literally hundreds of them. But if I had to pick one it would be my current bout of indecisiveness. Normally, I am a very decisive person-right now I dont think I could make a definitive decision if some had a gun to my head. Thats what I would change currently-

As far as long term, I would like to change my appearance. We will leave it at that- Plain and simple-my appearance :)

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
Ahahah. Well, let me think. Everytime I go on a road trip I get lost at least once, or go walking in the woods, or even walking downtown. I actually love getting lost. Ill drive backroads here with the windows down and music blaring and get lost BUT as far as getting lost stories...hmm. There is always the story where Christine and I almost died but here's a new one. One time when I was at FHU, I was with my friend Julie and we decided to go to Florence, Alabama for my Papaws birthday. Well we were making awesome time and then we got to this fork in the road. Julie said she knew where she was going because she had been there last week. So I took her word. False. She had no idea where to go. It turned out that a trip that should have taken us about 2 hours ended up taking us 3 1/2 hours. We guessed and checked our way to Florence after that for in road. I was laughing the whole time and Julie was crying. She was so upset we were lost. I thought it was hysterical. Finally, we got to Alabama after going completely the wrong way! It was fun once I got her settled down ;)

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
It depends on who I am with. If I'm with my friends from here camping hands down. I love it. We camp a lot by the lake. I was actually there last night. It was amazing. We just laid by the spillway at the lake and watched stars. I would pick camping just because of the stars. If Im with someone who is going to whine the whole time about it being cold or the lack of electricity or the bugs then I would say 5 star hotel. BUT my personal preference is camping :)

4. Have you donated blood?
Yes! I love to donate blood. I think that if you are able to you should. I donated about 5 times now, but I currently have to wait two years because of a decision I made back in November.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
I use to fly by UNTIL two weeks ago. Now I am on a very strict budget because I have to move out and by a new car. My poor Sally the Solara is dying. She shakes, rattles and sometimes rolls. She is on her last limb, so I have to by a new car :/ which means I am on a VERY STRICT BUDGET now. (at least that's what I keep telling myself)

1 comments:

Anonymous April 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

hehehe i just caught the "because of a decision i made back in november" i love you

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP