My Weekend combined with Winterfest: Part 1

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

So I love to read Not Me Mondays, but I am no good at writing them so I am going to tell you about my weekend *well my Friday night* using Not Me and then the rest of the weekend normally.

Friday: No, I did not get 5 hours of sleep and work all day, then drive to Gatlinburg. That would be silly of me. No, Christine and I did NOT leave almost an hour after we were suppose to. No, we did NOT get McDonalds before we left Bowling Green and then stop half way there and get McDonalds again. No, Christine did NOT eat a 10 piece nugget then one of my hamburgers, then at the second which she definitely did NOT suggest get 3 double cheese burgers. And no she definitely did NOT eat all 3 before I even got halfway through my nuggets. (No, I did NOT just call her out on that....love me?) The whole way there Christine was NOT saying that something bad was going to happen. When my GPS, Nancy, told us to turn onto a shady looking road in the dark Christine did NOT say, "Well, Nancy hasnt lead us astray this far. Just turn." No, We really didn't almost drive backwards off a cliff. No, we did NOT follow the gps to Mt Death Trap. No, the road did not suddenly stop and turn into a drop off. We did NOT try to turn around, and back off a bigger drop off. (AKA The side of a cliff). We did NOT try to drive forward to turn around, and No the drive way was NOT steep and NO it was NOT icy. Because that couldnt have made bad things worse. NO the tires did not start spinnin. No I did not slip backwards more. No I did not almost cry. No it was NOT the scariest moment of my life. No, my breaks werent smoking, and no our phones didnt loose service at the most inconvient time. No, I didnt start shaking and could NOT stop until 4 hours later. No that is not what happened Friday night. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous February 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

hahaha. i love this.

ok, it scares me to even think about it.

but yes, I do love you.

BUT...I did tell you that I was trying to stay calm. Hence the ridiculous amount of "food".

Anna February 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Glad you didn't die this weekend!! Hope things got better after that! Love you!!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP