My Weekend combined with Winterfest: Part 2

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

Okie dokie this is the part where I do my regular part:

Saturday:

Because I am a big kid and am a chaperon now, I woke up at the crack of dawn to help cook breakfast, then got ready and went to G-burg to go to Winterfest. This year was so much better than last year. I love the singing I think it is hands-down the most uplifiting part of the weekend. After first session, a group of us went and hung out in Gatlinburg. We rode one of those ski-lifts to the top, which is on my bucket list so I was really excited. After our break we went back for evening session and it was loads of fun. Then we went back to the cabin and hung out. Colton, a boy in our youth group, decided to get re-baptized!! That was so neat!!

Sunday: We went back to Alvaton, took a 30 minute nap. Went to Church. After Church Christine, Kanin-our new friend- and me went to Toots and had a lot of fun.

It was a really good weekend. I had 9 hours of sleep over the past 48 hours so this isnt very detailed. Also I am working clinicals now so I have to be up at 4:30 and I have been going since 4:30 today so its my bedtime :)

PS: Quick Not Me Monday Note

No, I did not go to Kroger tonight so I could get a movie at Red Box. No, I did not decide I need a jacket so I did NOT open my truck and lay my keys in so I could put on my jacket. NO I did NOT shut my trunk and then immediately realize I locked my keys in my trunk. No, my phone did not decide to go to low battery as I was calling my mom for help. No, my mom was NOT in Glasgow and No my dad was NOT teaching a class. No, I did not have to call the person I was suppose to be hanging out with to come pick me up. No, I did not bust out laughing at my situation in the parking lot, where people could stop and stare. No, because this would be silly of my to do :)

Love yall! God Bless

4 comments:

Anonymous February 22, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

oh no! I'm sad about your car experience!

Anna February 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Sounds like you had an eventful weekend! Good news...I get to see you soon!!

Ashley February 23, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

You're so cute. I miss you!

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

i'm so sorry about your car. (i've done that more than once..or twice....) haha you're silly. i'm glad you had a fun weekend miss big kid!

???????

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP