Weekend Update!!

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010

Okie dokie....

Friday: After I got off work on Friday, I went to a CONCERT. Im sure you would love to know who I saw, right? Well let me tell you. I saw....drum roll please....Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw!! TADA!! It was a wonderful concert and let me tell you ladies, Tim McGraw looks real nice in Wranglers and a black shirt. Umm hmmm. Haha. Ok, so several of you probably dont know who Lady A is. Lady A has been one of my new favorites for about a year and I have really wanted to see them for a while. But I have this really phenominal best friend, Urna. She bought me tickets for Christmas!! I was so excited I couldnt stand myself. Wahoo!! Let me tell you about our lovely adventure to Rupp Arena(in Lexington, this is where the concert was).

Urna and I got to Lexington with no problem....well a little misguided direction but we figured it out. Ok, so we were trying to find a place to park. I decided to be smart and go up to the 4th level of the parking structure and back into a spot. That way when we left we could just pull out and not have to wait for someone to let us out. This was my brilliant mastermind plan. Sounded good at the time. (we will get back to this in a bit).

So we get to our seats and we are in what would be general admission seats at a basketball game. So its bleacher seating. So people are leaning against our seats so we tell them just to sit there until people come to claim the seat we are in. So eventually we end having to claim our seats. After Lady A's performance. I ask the guy in front of me what kind of camera he has because he was able to zoom in on their faces. I was so impressed and as we were talking the girl two rows in front of me turns arounds and yells "GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY BUTT!" Then the conversation proceeds G is for the poor guy in front of me . C is for crazy girl two rows in front of me

C: GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY BUTT
G: You dont have to yell. You could just ask me.
C: I DID!!
G: No you didnt.
(At this point the crazy girls mom and dad both yell in a round)
C: I DID 3 Times!
C Mom: SHE DID 3 TIMES
C Dad: YES SHE DID 3 TIMES!!
G: Im sorry I didnt hear.
C: She cusses at the guy....
C DAD: YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

Well everyone gets quiet. Yall know me, I dont do well in quiet so I bust out laughing. I laugh really hard. Haha. I know I shouldnt have but then I told the guy in front of me he could lay on me if he needed too. Then the guy beside me says....Makes you want to sit Indian style doesnt it? Haha. Oh my. It was so tense and awkward. Then the rest of the night everyone was making fun of the Crazy family.

Ok so 2nd fun event of the night....

After the concert, Anna and I get out to our car. Well my thinking process, didnt work out so well. We went to the 4th level because we thought it would make it easier, but we didnt think that all the cars on levels 1,2, and 3 had to get out too. Dumb. I know. Haha. Im going to try and explain this next situation and I hope it makes sense. Im sorry if it doesnt, but it was just as awkward and tense as the previous incident. After we had been sitting and waiting to get out for about 45 minutes, this explorer beside me backs up and does a 1600 point turn to get turned around and facing forward to try and inch his way out. After waiting for about 10 more minutes, the passenger gets out and waves to the car in line. He pats the hood of the car and then just stands there. Yes. He stands there and physically blocks the car so that his friend can pull out. Well the car being block gets mad(and rightfully so in my opinion) starts honking. Well then the guy flips her off. Then he lets 2 other cars go cause she was honking. It was so bad. Then the girl in the car starts cussin him out. Then he starts cussin her back. So then he gets in the car and the other car trys to cut him off so he throws his car door open and blocks her again! What a jerk. That's all I can say.

After we finally got out of the parking structure,we got lost, I fell asleep at the wheel for like 10 seconds and then Anna yelled at me. Haha. It was a scary long trip but I wouldnt have changed it for the world!

Saturday: Anna and I were bums. We watched the UT game(AND WHY YES WE DID BEAT UK!) then we went to play with my nephews. They are by far the most precious kids in the whole world. Haha. I adore them. They are 3 of the 4 boys that will ever have me wrapped completely around their finger. The 4th is a little boy at my church. Haha.

Sunday: We went to church, then to the nursing home. Puertos for lunch. Church again. Chase's house. Now study time.

Ok. I think that got everything. If I forgot something I will let you know ASAP. Haha.

PS-I dont do this often, but I am going to request prayers. I am struggling with several different things in my life right now. Prayers would be loads of help. Thank you so much

Love you all!
God Bless

4 comments:

Ashley March 1, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

I LOVE Lady A!!! And pretty sure I would have laughed at the crazy family moment, too.

Anna March 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Haha, so Friday night was pretty eventful!! Had a great time with you this wknd!! And I will pray for you!! Love you!!!

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

you're silly. i'm so jealous that you got to see timmy. and the events that happened on saturday, well we aint talking aobut that.

Emily Potter March 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Nice :) i hope the concert itself was longer than the time it took you to get out of the parking garage

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP