Chuck

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Ok. I know Im suppose to do a "Not Me Monday" but that's just not for me. INSTEAD.... I want to introduce you to the man I am going to marry(He just doesnt know it yet....might need to work on that). This is Zachary Levi. Not only is he precious, but he's a Christian too. I think that is so impressive. Here's an article on him. Ok that's my spill. Ps if you look him, check out his smirk. Gets me everytime. Haha.


http://www.relevantmagazine.com/culture/tv/features/19756-the-life-and-faith-of-zac-levi



PS I want poll question: Who is your celebrity crush?

God Bless! Love yall.

2 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Ryan Reynolds. mmmmm

Emily Potter February 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

haha, i love it :)
i see we are in agreement

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP