So it's my first time...

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
Mrs. Beth Reagan told me I should start a blog while Im at Disney so I can update everyone on my life while I am working here at Disney so I am going to try it. This week has been amazing. I have a weeks worth of stuff to update you on.
I have had a lot of first this week:
*First time in Florida(well that I can remember...I came when I was two)
*First time living in an apartment
*First time living with 5 other girls
*First time being the only Southerner I hang out with(my roommates are from: Jersey, New York, Michigan, and Connecticut. They sound funny and speak a different language: example they call a buggey(like at the grocery store) a carriage. I keep trying to tell them a carriage has horses and a prince. They wont listen.)
*First time working at a Hot Dog Stand
*First time working at an Ice Cream stand(expect a blog on this, there is a sand bucket we sell and it has 21lbs of ice cream in it!!)
*First time working in a Water Park
*First time living/working at Disney
*First time at Disney World(all I have done is Epcot and Magic Kingdom....expect a whole blog on this too! I was running around like a two year old)
* First time serving Alcohol(no I didnt drink any....it stinks)
* First time getting lost in the ghetto trying to find a church(dudes were visibly packin guns)
*First time riding public transportation everywhere(and getting left by the rain in my costume which is white shorts...not a happy camper)
and last but not least
*First time bloggin

Im sure my blogs wont be as funny as my soul mate, Christine's, but Im going to try to let you know how amazing it is living at Disney!!

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

yaaaaay!!! :) i can comment! :D i can't wait to hear more. oh yes. and upload pictures of your room mates.

Amy August 29, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

haha. ok. Remember how i dont have a digital camera yet. haha. Im workin on getting on one

Anonymous August 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Geneva said...I'm so happy you are blogging, and extra happy that you are having a great time!

Leigh Ann August 30, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I am so excited that you have a blog! Now I can read about what is going on in your life all the time! Love you!!

Beth August 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Love it! especially like the background you chose!

Anonymous September 5, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

this is exciting.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP