Not Me Mondays: I think I did this right

>> Monday, August 31, 2009


Ive been told in the "blogging world" that Mondays are called "Not Me Mondays" so I am going to try this deal: BUT before I start this, let me tell you Disney has it's own lingo for future reference. Because everything is a 'show' down here. Let me translate for you fpr future reference


Employees-Cast Members

On clock-On stage

Off the clock-Off Stage

Customers-Guest

Where guest can't see-Behind the stage

Uniforms-Costumes


So on with my story I was off work today and my friends and I decided to go to Cast Connection. Cast Connections is two wear-houses where all old Disney stuff is sent for Cast members. Everything in these wear-houses are 75% off for us. So, no, I did NOT go to these wear-houses knowing I just got paid. I did NOT buy 4 pairs of Mickey Ears and one baseball cap. I did NOT buy 8 Christmas ornaments in August knowing that I hate how early Christmas stuff is put out. No, I did NOT find hotel stuff furniture, sheets, ice buckets, plates, clothes, ornaments, beach towels, costumes, and many more things for 75% off. I did NOT score $50.00 worth of things for $10.00. I did NOT yell with excitment when they rang my bill up. AND I definetly did NOT run into the next wear-house to look for more stuff. No. I did NOT do any of this stuff because that would be silly of me. :)


AND these pictures are definitely NOT of my $10.00 worth of stuff.









6 comments:

jesmvann August 31, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

im thinking the pink ears for mady and the others for your nephews :) haha. jk.

Amy August 31, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

THATS WHO I BOUGHT THEM FOR!! I was going to mail them to you

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

great job!! :) PS. ALL OF THAT FOR $10?!?

Amy September 1, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Yes!! We made a pact that we can only go there once a month

Ashley September 1, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Love it!!! Huge fan of sales and huge fan of disney!

Megan September 1, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Wow...I wish I could go to that place!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP