Once Upon A Time

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is a blog not about today because today I had work which was terribly uneventful. I worked outside (gag me) for the first four hours of my shift, thought my break was 45 minutes when it was only 15, got yelled at for sitting too long then worked as a cold filler in the Quick Service Returaunt called the Leaning Palms. Walked to my car in rain that was coming down so hard I couldnt see in front of me. Walked into a car because I couldnt see in front of me. Came home. Took a nap. Woke up. Watched tv. Then Blogged. So that was my day in a nutshell. BUT I can tell you about going to the very Magic Kingdom for the first time.

Once upon a time there was a girl name Amy, she was 2o years old and had never had the chance to see the Magic Kingdom. But on a very special day of August 28, 2009, Amy got to fulfill her dream of going to the MAGIC KINGDOM!! On the very special day Amy's Roommate, Allison aka Jersey(for future post) was accompanying her because Allison has been coming to Disney at least twice a year since she was two. So Allison was the perfect tour guide. On the way to Disney, Amy was smiling like a kid and she continued to do this all day. Amy was overcome with joy when she got on the Monorail(the transportation that takes you to the Magic Kingdom) that when a five year old said "I'm so excited," Amy just happened to give the five year old kid a high five and say, "Me too!!" When Amy entered the Magic Kingdom, she felt like she was in a dream. She even screamed for joy when she saw the castle. Literally screamed, *no, this is not a dorky thing for a 20 year old to do* Amy rode every single ride in park!! Some even twice. She rode Splash Mountain, Peter Pan's Adventures, Dumbo, and the Tea Cups!! She also rode 15 other rides but those were her favorites. She saw a parade and was like a little kid giving Goofy high fives and yelling princesses names. Amy is a girl who doesnt cry, but she was so over-whelemed with emotions she teared up a few times such as the parade, the shows, the rides, the char acters, the castle and the parade. Oh wait that's everything. Haha. Amy got to go through Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Frontier Land. She had a perfect day and it ended with watching fireworks at Cinderella's Castle. It could not have been a more Magical Day in the Magical Kingdom. And she lived Happily Ever After....The End


6 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

YOU cried?!? wow. Then what in the world will IIIII do when I get there? Stink on myself? I really think I will. :)


I love that you are having such a fun time. You know I'll be that 5 year old right there with you when I come visit. You know it. :) Love you.

Amy September 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Im so excited yall are really coming!! I teared up. I never let myself cry. haha. :)

Leigh Ann September 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I am SO excited for you and all your experiences! I wish I could be there to enjoy them with you. Just know I am there in spirit with you and reading your blog makes it so special for me and others, too. Love you so much my baby girl!!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Geneva said...You are officially on my favorites because I kept having to go to your page and scroll down and catch your link...and because you are one of my favorites. On my computer, I see two little red x's in two boxes uner the Cinderella castle pictures...are there supposed to be four pictures?

Anonymous September 5, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

ok this is extra exciting. and i'm glad you cried. hehehe glad you're having fun!

Megan September 12, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Did you take those pictures?? The second one is awesome!!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP