Ms. Misses....

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

I cant sleep. End of story. I have so much on my mind. I love my life down here, but I miss so many things from back home. So I decided to make a list about the things I miss from back home. (this could be pretty long)

  • I miss my Parents.
  • I miss my Baby Brother.
  • I miss Wade and Allison
  • I miss Canaan, Wyatt and Westin.
  • I miss my Grandparents.
  • I miss my church family.
  • I miss Alvaton Church of Christ.
  • I miss my Friends.
  • I miss FHU.
  • I miss hearing my nephews.
  • I miss hearing familiar voices and laughs.
  • I miss Christian fellowship.
  • I miss living in the "bubble."
  • I miss the Weather.
  • I miss Fall. (the seasons don't change down here).
  • I miss Alvaton(the community).
  • I miss mowing the grass.
  • I miss my puppies.
  • I miss helping my dad.
  • I miss seeing the stars.
  • I miss the smells outside.
  • I miss driving on country roads.
  • I miss alone time.
  • I miss kayaking.
  • I miss disc golf.
  • I miss our hodge podge of animals.
  • I miss Mom's cooking(even though she doesnt do it alot....haha)

I miss so many more things, but I don't want you to think Im depressed. Haha. Cause Im not. :) I just got to thinkin about all the stuff I miss back home.

8 comments:

Leigh Ann September 28, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

I miss you too and so do everyone and everything back home! I will definitely cook you some good food when you come home! I love you!!

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

i love you. i almost cried when i read this. no lie. i miss you something fierce.

Anna September 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

You're cute! I miss you!! Only 12 more days!!!

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! like i can't even tell you in words how mcuh i miss you. but i've been missing you awhile. lex is too far away. xoxoxoxo

Shannon September 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

ummm I am so totally going to read your blog every day from now on.

just so you know :)

:) : :)

Amy September 29, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Shannon! Im so excited you are going to read my blog :)

Anonymous October 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

I miss you, and so does everyone else at Alvaton! I will miss you at fall retreat nextt eekend!

Kelly Oden October 17, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

I really miss you a lot too Amy! It is just not the same with out you at church!!! You are amazing and wow you sure can write! I am glad you are having a blast and wish you to hurry home!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP