Now introducing....

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

I am living with six other girls. Let me introduce you to my lovely roommates:




My actual roommate is Allison: Allison is from Jersey and that's what we call her. She works in Magic Kingdom at Big Thunder Mountain. She is a Business Major.













Julie is from Connecticut. Our roommates hate us because we are so freakin loud. She is twice as loud as I am(if you can imagine that). I call her Giggles, Tacos, and Beast. Haha. Julie and I click really well and always crack each other up.










Nicole is from Michigan. We call her Ma because she is the one who during the first week told us what time and where to be. She helps us figure stuff out. She's a life saver

















Morgan is from Ohio/New York. She lives in Ohio but is originally from New York. She is the quietest out of all of us. She doesnt really say much but she laughs at us. She is really nice.











Lauren is from Texas and that's what we call her. She is working in Merchandising at the Swan Resort. She hit a kid in the head with a hoola-hoop at the Magic Kingdom, we still make fun of her for that. PS Lauren loves to shop. She officially knows all of the malls, what stores are in them and their hours.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

i want to be your honorary room mate. yes? :)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP