WHAT!?! Two blogs in one day....That's crazy talk

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

Ok So it's things I love Thursday's Edition Numero Dos so I decided to do my top 10 favorite TV shows or things to watch on tv:

1. College Sports
2. The Office: This show is always able to make me laugh
3. Bones: I want Temprance and Booth to date sooo badly!
4. Chuck: If things don't work out with me and Goofy, I will marry Chuck.
5. Lost: However, I am so ready for this show to end....it's gone off the deep end
6. Ace of Cakes or Challenge shows on Food Network
7. The Cosby Show: My favorite episodes are the G-parents anniversaries
8. Saved by the Bell: Slater and Zack still make my heart melt
9. Fresh Prince of Bell Air: Will Smith is so stinkin funny
10. The "Do-Good" Show aka Extreme Home Make Over: I only watch this when Im at FHU with Christine, but I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Number 10 (or 1...depending on if you counted up or down...I don't remember) is my fave. But you knew that. :)

Amy September 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

:) I knew you would like it

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

i love these shows and i love you!

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Love you and miss you!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP