Man, I have a tough life... ;)

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I was talkin to my big brother Saturday Night and he said, Man you sure have a tough life. Hints my blog title. BUT I GOT TO TALK TO MY NEPHEWS! I miss the soooo much. It broke my heart a little to hear their voices but moving on....

Saturday, I went to Typhoon Lagoon(yes, the place I work) BUT I got to go and play. I swam with the skarks 2 times. I love doing that. I think it's so relaxing. I layed in the lazy river, went in the wave pool. Hung out with my friends, but the highlight of my day was getting a GARBAGE PAIL. Yes, the massive sandbucket of ice cream. It was so yummy :) I shared it with 4 of my friends. It was amazing. After Typhoon, I came home, showered, watched some tv then I went to Magic Kingdom and watched the fireworks. I fall in love over and over with Disney. Each time I see Spectromagic. Each time I see the Castle. Each time I walk down Main Street. Each time I see the Fireworks. I fall in love. This time when I watched Spectromagic I didn't have to stand on my tip-toes to see it and it was even better! The character heard when I yelled their names :) I am so incredibly blessed to have this experience and I realize that each and everyday.

Sunday, I went to church at Concord. Then I came home and took a nap for 15 minutes then I went back to Typhoon. We were going to go to the beach, but I really wanted to go to church Sunday night so we wouldn't have time to do both. So instead I went back to Typhoon. Haha. Don't judge me for going to where I work on my days off. After night services, we were going to go to see Wishes, but we got confused on the time. So we got to see them from the road as we were driving away. Then I came home and skyped with Urna for like 20 minutes, did laundry, and went to bed.

Monday, I worked. THEN I went to Downtown Disney to go to my future husband's(Goofy)'s Candy shop. AND LET ME TELL YOU! That is one of the most amazing candy shop's in the world. There is a part where you get to build your own candy let me explain the process.

  1. Pick your base candy(apple, gingerbread, pretzel sticks, marshmallows, a giant oreo, or Mickey shaped rice krispie treat)
  2. Pick what kind of chocolate you want your treat dipped in(milk, dark or white)
  3. Pick what kind of topping you want(too many to list but there is anything you could imagine)
  4. Pick what kind of chocolate you want drizzled over your original treat(milk, dark or white)
TADA! Then you have your orginal Mickey treat. And how much does this little slice of heaven cost me? Oh well let me tell you friends, it cost me all of $4. Yes, I did just say $4. No, not $40. Just $4. haha. I was so excited when she rang me up. I got the oreo with peanut butter filling, dipped in milk chocolate, with recees' cups as my topping drizzled with milk chocolate. I LOVED IT! It was so good. Haha. Yes, you should envy me. ;)

Today I worked, now I am being a bum. Thats all. Have a great day everyone :)

3 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

guess what!?!?! 2 weeks from tomorrow i'm coming to see you! and i'm going to do the make a candy thing and garbage pail! these blogs get me more and more excited that i'm coming to see you! i don't know what i'm gonna do the rest of the semester.

oh also miss really good english person. it's hencem not hints. and when you were talking about your nephews, its them, not the. sorry but this is like once i'll ever get to correct your grammar.

lots of love, NOT abby

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

first of all, in the first paragraph... It's "Hence" not, "Hints" and I think you're cute.

Secondly, I want to go to your husband's candy store. That sounds so amazing. :)

You should ALSO know that we are currently deciding on a date to nail down in stone to come see you. It's really gonna happen!

Ashley September 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

I want a giant oreo dipped in chocolate covered in reese's cups! Sounds amazing.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP