Things I love Thursday

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ok, so I wanted to add pictures on each of these but I realized that there are a lot of things I love. SO that means that I will have to blog about specific things another time....

1. I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I can not express how much they mean to me and impact my daily life. I hope that each of you know this Godhead. I hope you talk to them and tell them you love them, because they talk to you and tell you they love you. It's rude to ignore. :)

2. My family. I miss them all so much. In my family there is My Daddy, My Mommy, My big Brother(Wade) and His wife Allison, My Three precious nephews Canaan, Wyatt and Westin, and My Little Brother, Carter. I have such an amazing family and I miss them so much. I miss playing with my Nephews. It breaks my heart I am away from them so long. I have amazing Grandparents-Papaw and Mamaw(my mom's parents) and my Grandmother-(Dad's mom). I have great cousins, aunts, and uncles. I am truly blessed.

3. My Church and Church Family. There is no place in the world like Alvaton. I am so blessed that Dad got this position. When I moved to Alvaton I loathed it, but I don't know what I would do without it. They are people whom I can depend on, people who arent going to hurt me, people who arent going to judge me, and people who are amazing.

4. My Friends. I think true friends are the hardest to find. I have amazing ones that I can depend on, that make me laugh, that let me cry, and that I can TRUST. I love yall.

5. FHU. I was the happiest I have ever been in my life the year and a half I was blessed to be there. I miss it, but I realize that it was a year and a half that changed my life. I am so glad I got to have that experience.

6. Quotes. In my opinion it amazes me that lines make letters, letters make words, words make sentences, and sentences make emotions.

7. College Sports. Tennessee is my team. The TN Vols, not Vandy or any yucky other team. I bleed TN Orange.

8. Books. I love to read. Historical Fiction and books like Max Lucado writes are my favorite.

9. Milk. I love Chocolate and Plain milk. I drink it with everything. I know that will gross some of you out, but I LOVE it.

10. Communication. Texting, skyping, emails, and letters. I love keeping in touch with people. I dont like to talk on the phone, but I do it. I talk to my parents almost everynight. It's so nice to hear their voices.

There will be more things to come. I promise this isnt all i like :)

4 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

this is so cute. you're such a great blogger. i just love you dearly.

Anna September 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

I love you my milk drinking friend...haha

Anonymous September 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

i love you!

jesmvann September 14, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

in #2 you forgot me and mady. just sayinnn :)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP