Continuation of my this past week.....

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

Sunday: Sunday, I went to church at Concord again. Let me tell you, I love Concord. Not as much as I love Alvaton, but it is an amazing congergation. When I got to church, I walked downstairs and went into our classroom. There was a girl sitting there and she turned around and said incredibly loud, "Hi! My name is Jill!" (and here is the rest of the conversation:
Me: Hi, Im Amy
J: Where are you from?
Me: Kentucky.
J: Yea, you talk funny. I'm from Oklahoma What are you doing down here?
Me: Im working at Disney as a CP(college program)
J: WHAT!!! ME TOO!!!!
*High five*
Me: Where do you live?
J: Patterson.
Me: ME TOO!!!
*Another high five*
J: Can I start riding with you?
Me: Yes ma'am!

Cha-Ching! I got a new friend. Haha. Anyways after church I went to eat with some of the college kids from Concord and we went to a returuatunt called Chipotle. It was like Subway except you create your own bowl/burrito/taco. It was really good. After church I went home and did what Sunday afternoons are meant for. I took a nap. :) Then after my nap I met up with my friend Spenser(He introduced himself as Spenser Emmerson, Spenser with a S not a C. All my names have 7 letters....haha), and his roommates and we went to Hollywood Studios. We rode Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. We also did the Woody Toy Story Ride, and It is amazing!! I got my tail whooped, but it was so worth it. We played other games, and rode other rides. We watched the American Idol Finale which is really neat. During the day they have audition rounds and then each round someone get eliminated, like the real show. You vote and everything. The really neat part is that the winner get's a golden ticket and that means they can go to the front of any audition line for the real American Idol show. How much fun is that? Then we finished off the night with Fantasmic, which I still claim is my FAVORITE night-time show. It sends chills down my spine everytime I watch it. After Hollywood Studios, we went to McDonalds and had a lot of fun there. Then I came home and went to bed :)

Monday: I worked all day Monday. I worked this week at two places Crush Cart and Surf Doggies. I am not a huge fan/ I loathe working at these two places. I'll vent about Crush in a second. ANYWAYS after I got off work, I came home and took a shower and I had some friends over from work. We ordered Chinese and attempted to watch a movie but we had Roommate issues and drama so we went to one of the people I was hanging out with apartments. It was so much fun. One of the guys I was with feel asleep WITHOUT his shoes on. WHICH means that it is free game to draw on him. So that is exactly what we did. It was lots of fun. Then I came home and went to bed :)

*TIME-OUT I think it's so cool that when people ask me, hey what are you going to do tonight? I get to say oh Im going to play at Disney!" I mean how cool is that?!? Ok. Time in.*

TUESDAY: This is my vent session. I got to work at 9:00 and when I clocked-in it said to take Position 1 at Crush Cart. I have never worked at Crush Cart. So I get to CC and I am the only one there which means I am opening. How STUPID is that. I had no idea what to do. Then my radio wasn't working, so I had to walk back to the Coordinators office to get help. Then they sent me on a wild goose chase to find a guy to help me open. After I got done trying to find that non existant man, I went BACK to the Coordinators office and then they sent someone to me. My stand was suppose to open at 10, but because I didnt know what I was doing it didnt open until 10:30. My Operator number(which open and lets me use the register) wouldnt work. So then I wasn't able to serve anything. I only had 76 customers in 8 hours. It was miserable. CC is outside foods AKA NO AIR CONDITIONING! But here is the good new: My Cousins Corey and Shannon were here. So they would come by and see my stand! Then it was lots of fun. So after I got off my miserable shift: I went out to supper with my Roommate~ Julie, Corey and Shannon. We went to Olive Garden and it was heavenly! Then we went to see a movie, which was not good. Then I came home and went to bed :)

Wednesday: I worked at el stupido CC again. It was awful. Then I met up with Corey and Shannon we had church then we went to Disney Quest! Disney Quest is a 5 story interactive arcade and once you pay to get in you play all the video games for FREE!! AND why yes I did beat Corey on the drumming game. There are so many different game. There is a Buz Light Gear souped up Bumper game, A Pirates of the Caribbean game where you shoot cannons, a boat ride where you have to stear, and my favorite is where you create your own Roller Coaster. It's Amazing. You really flip and turn side-ways. It's so cool!! Then we went and hung out at their hotel. Then I went home and went to bed :)

Thursday: I went to work at stupid CC again. We closed at 4:45 instead of 5. How nice of them right? I had to close the stand all by myself which isn't fun. Then the next thing I know the park intercome system comes on and it says that we are staying open for another 2 hours. WHAT THE JUNK!? But good news I found out why. There was a "suspicious package" on one of the Disney buses so they had to check every single bus, so there wasnt any buses to pick up our guest when the park closed. After work, I came home and I got to talk to my parents on SKYPE! How much fun is that? It was really good to see their faces. I went to the Mart of Wals(Wal-Mart) and bought groceries. Then I came home and went to bed :)

Friday: WHICH BRINGS US UP TO DATE: I worked at Surf Doggies. Came home fell asleep on accident. Slept until my roommate came home, then we went to my friends Spenser's house and watched a movie.

TADA!! There you have it. That's what's been going on in my life. I hope you all enjoy my weekly update. Haha. Im going to the parks tomorrow so Ill have stuff to say :) Im playing at Typhoon Lagoon which is where I work :) WAHOO!!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Wow. That may be the longest blog post I have ever read. My eyes might be bleeding :) jk I think I seriously didn't blink the whole time I was reading. Haha Im so glad you made a new friend!! :) and Im excited about your adventures. Except booooooo CC. :( hmph. How lame!

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

amy i love reading these bc i can feel your excitement when i read them. also speaking of typhoon lagoon, remember that game? on the computers? i loved it! i'm sorry about your stupid work week. aslo, how on earth do you get college credit for this? you just work and play at disney? sillyness. oh and we have a chipotle here. but we also have qdoba which i like better bc its not as spicy, and you know,i'm a weak sauce (as alex likes to call me :( ) ummmmmm i think thats all i had to tell ya! smooches!

Unknown September 20, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

miss us yet? thank you for everything. i wish we could have had a whole 'goodbye' day. love ya!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP