Sorry I fell off the face of the planet.

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Like I said, I'm so sorry I fell off the face of the planet. I have worked everyday since last Monday and haven't really done much BUT good news! I went to Epcot tonight so you know what that means? IT MEANS BLOG TIME!! Haha. Guess what not only did I see the Epcot Ball(which by the way has 1324 triangles....just to let you know) I WENT IN IT! Yes Ladies and Gentleman, there is a ride that goes into the Epcot ball AND when you get to the top of it you are surrounded by black and stars AND you are looking down on Earth like you are in space. AND on the way down the ride predicts your future. Isnt that so cool!! I think it is. :)

Yet again my roommate was crackin up at me because I was such a little kid. After that we went on this ride called Soarin.' So check this out, on Soarin you go up in the air then you fly over parts of the United States. When you fly over the Orange Grove, you smell oranges. When an airplane passes the air current gets stronger. After Soarin, I saw Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck. They were all hanging out together :) They are so cute. After that I went to Finding Nemo Ride and they have an aquarium there. It was so neat. After the ride Julie and I went to Turtle Talk with Crush. You really get to talk with Crush. Like he calls people out from the audience, meets them, and ask them question and you get to ask him questions. AND Dori showed up. After that we went to Honey I Shrunk the Audience....the dog sneezes and we get wet! There are mice and they run over your feet. I love all of these 3-D shows I am getting to see.

I need you to know that outside of Honey I Shrunk the audience, we walked outside and there is water that jumps. Like it jumps from place to place and over peoples head. It is SOOOOO cool. After that we walked around the countries: We walked through Mexico and took a boat ride there, then Norway, China, Germany, American and Japan. After this we stopped for the fireworks. The Fireworks at Epcot are so neat, but halfway through there is a globe that comes out into the water and it does a lightshow of all the countries and when the country appears on the Globe, the one at Epcot lights up :) THEN there are more fireworks. I was standing in Italy tonight when I watched it and not only could see the fireworks at Epcot I could see the ones at Magic Kingdom. So not only was I watching Epcot light up, I was watching Cinderella's castle light up with MK fireworks. As most of you know Im dont cry very often, but everytime I see the fireworks here I get choked up. I realize Ive waited 20 years to see these fireworks and everytime I see them I get overwhelmed. Im in love with Disney and all of these Magical Moments. I want to feel like this for forever. I hope all of you get to experience Disney. It's amazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Geneva said....NICE!!! You make me feel like I'm there!

Unknown September 9, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

So glad you got to go to Epcot - I love that place! Soarin' is my most favorite ride! Have you ridden Test Track? It's super fun too. Glad you're having a good time!

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

i love your blogs. i wanna go to disney! also...i've been to honey i shrunk the audience. i loved it. but wow, that's when i was in 5th grade. man, it's been there forever!

Anonymous September 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

this makes me even more excited that i'm coming to see you!

Kelsey Carter September 19, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

I am coming to disney!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP