ZYX, WVUT, SRQ,PONML, KJIH, GFED, CBA

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

One Letter at a Time...
A - Age: 20 and lovin' it

B - Bed Size: Twin in Orlando and Full at home. PS I have the best bed in the world!

C - Chore you hate: Putting up clothes

D - Dog's Name: Sissy, Sassy, Sambo, and Daisy. And we have little puppies I havent named

E - Essential start your day item: Snooze button.

F - Favorite Color: Orange

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver

H - Height: 5'7

I - Instruments you play: I [used to] play flute and piano.

J - Job Title: Disney Cast Member

K - Kid(s): None now probably ever.

L - Living Arrangements: Currently I am in an apartment with 5 other girls. Last semester I was at home

M - Mom's Name: Leigh Ann

N - Nickname(s): Aimers, Amy Lynn, Aimes, Amy Lou, and Cuppiecake

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1: I had hip surgery

P - Pet Peeve: Lying

Q - Quote from a Movie: What we do in life echoes in eternity-Gladiator

R - Right or Left Handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 Brothers, one older and one younger.

T - Time you wake up: Depends on the day.

U - Underwear: I wear them.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery or Cabbage

W - Ways you run late: I despise being late.

X - X-rays you've had: When I had hip surgery and when I was in my first car wreck.

Y - Yummy food you make: Spaghetti or Fruit Pizza or Pizza Grilled Cheese

Z - Zoo Favorite: I prefer Aquariums but I love Elephants and Giraffes

2 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

love this. love you.


JANUARY 2ND!!!

Anonymous September 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

C- it's clothes
F- yay for complementary colors!
K- you will to have kids, and be my kids' aunt amy
N- you forgot AMY LOU!
Q- Gladiator is awesome!
U- I'm glad you wear underwear
Y-mmmmmmm
Z-oh fun!

-not abby

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP