Caution This Contains Corny!!

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ok! So one of my favorite things in the world is corny pick up lines. I was going to save this post for Things I love Thursdays, but I can contain myself! So here are some of my favorite corny pick-up lines!!

  • Are you a broom....because you have swept me off my feet.
  • How much does a Polar Bear Weigh?....enough to break the ice. Hi my name is Amy!
  • Are you a library book?....Cause I want to check you out.
  • If they named a hamburger after you it would be called the McGorgeous.
  • Did it hurt....When you fell from heaven.
  • Is your name Visa? Cause you are everywhere I want to be.
  • What's your number? I lost mine
  • That's a nice shirt....can I talk you out of it.
  • Do your feet hurt?....Cause you have been running through my mind.
  • Can you help me I'm lost....in your eyes.
  • I hurt all over....Because, Baby, I've fallen hard for you!
  • Hey baby, you must be a light switch cause everytime I see you, you turn me on!
  • Do you believe in love at first sight....or should I walk by again?

These are just a few. I could read these all day long and not get tired of it. I hope you got a chuckle or two out of these.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

you know how i feel about pick up lines. thanks for thisssss. :)

Beth September 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh. The one about heaven is frequently used at Christian colleges! ;-)

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

-do you have a bandaid? bc i just scraped my knees falling for you!
-help somethings wrong with my eyes! i just can't take them off you.
-you're like a dictionary-you add meaning to my life!
-your so hot you melt the plastic off my underwear!
-if i could re-write the alphabet i'd put U and I together
-are you a parking ticket? bc you've got fine written all over ya!

ok i'll stop............
love, not abby

Shannon September 30, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

hahahahha.. those are TERRIBLE! my husband would like that light switch one since he's an electrician ;)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP