Let me introduce you to my new best friend: It's name is Skype

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

This blog is going to be short, but I have this new found friend called Skype. SKYPE is the best invention ever. I am able to talk to me friends who are 12 hours aways. In the past week I have seen 2 friends I havent seen in one month and a friend who I havent seen in 4 months face to face. HOW STINKIN COOL IS THAT!! It makes me smile to see a friendly face. Ok. That's all. Im being a bum tonight; I worked all day. But Im going to Animal Kingdom and that means I will have a fun-time blog. Have a fantastic Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Yay! I'm glad we had our 2 hour date the other night. That was fun times. :) Miss you. Can't wait till Sunday night!

Ashley September 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I want to skype with yooooou!!!!

Anonymous September 19, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Skipe sounds so cool!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP