>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh, school. I did not miss you. On Tuesdays I have class basically for 12 hours. My first class starts at 9 and goes until 11:45, then I have a break but during that time I am suppose to work on my online class, then I have lecture and lab from 3 until 8:45. Yes, you read that right. Almost a 6 hour class. Gag. Me. I mean dont get me wrong, the teacher is great(for the first day) and is hyterical. He is like Robin Williams. I mean he is all over the place. I can't follow him....at all. This is going to be a long semester.

I wouldnt be going at all if my Papa hadnt pointed out that "the longer I put off going to school, then the longer I put off getting my degree." I wish you could do things in life without a degree. I really want to travel. Go places. Meet new people. Explore places. Save people. I dont know, I simply feel that there is so much more that I could be doing to benefit more people than sitting behind a desk reading stories about Kentucky, analyzing poetry, and learning about Freud's theory for the 1000th time. I hate school. I know I take the face that I am allowed to study for granted and Im sure that there are people out there that would kill for the chance of a good education. Im just bitter that I have to waste 15-20 years of my life reading about things instead of doing them. Ok, Im off my soap box now.

I hope you all had a Terrific Tuesday. God bless you!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

you're silly. period.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP