Faithful Fridays

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gossip. Its is all something we have done at one time or another. As much as we hate to admit it, it's something we do. Sometimes we talk about others to fit in, or to lift ourselves up. Working with all females, I have learned that gossip is something that happens almost every minute. Sometime it is about each other, and sometimes it is about patients. I was listening to 2 nurses and another tech talk about someone today. I didnt say anything, but I kept my mouth shut. Doesn't that make me just as bad? Just because I laughed at the joke instead of sayin it doesn't make me any less guilty. Its so frustrating because you know that if you are sitting aroun and talking about people, then they are doing to he same about you. Thats a fact. We are going to get takked about. End of Story. We are suppose to lift each other up. So that is my goal this week to not only keep my mouth shut, but to make a stand. I hope you will join me.

God Bless

1 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

this is something i definatley need to work on as well. thanks for this!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP