Things I Love Thursdays

>> Thursday, September 16, 2010


To everything there is a season, and
a time to every purpose under the heavens:
Ecclesiastes 3:1


If I had to live in the same season for the rest of my life it would hands down be Fall. Last year when I was living at Disney, I didnt get to see the seasons change. It was something I missed terribly. They just have three settings hot, hotter, and hottest. There were maybe two or three days that I had to bundle up but not many. I was so sad when I realized that I was going to miss Fall. I decided tonight to blog about why I love fall so here are my reasons I love fall.

*The cool crisp air
*The clouds are wispier
*The sky is a brighter blue
*The days where you can walk out and smell the air and leaves burning
*The corn fields are golden
*The vivid orange, purple, reds, and yellow leaves
*Pumpkins
*Halloween
*Thanksgiving
*Bonfires
*Smores
*Fall Festivals
*Hot Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate
*Fall Retreats
*Candy Corn
*Caramel Apples
*Jackson Orchard
*New Member's Fish Fry at Church
*Perfect weather when long sleeve tshirts are all you need in the day, and bundling up at night makes for wonderful times.
*I get to wear hoodies and zip-up jackets
*Football season
*Hayrides
*Cornmazes
*Grilling out with the family
*Jumping in piles of leaves
*Playing card with Corey and Shannon at Thanksgiving
*Turkey and Dressing
*The smell of baked apple pies, mums, roasted nuts, toasted marshmallows outside and baking pumpkin seeds
*Driving down back roads looking at the trees, smelling the air, looking at old barns, and acting like I have all the time in the world.

Yes, I am ready for fall.

1 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

one of my favorite things about living in kentucky is that i get all 4 seasons. and i love them all. the changing of the seasons always gets me excited because i know new fun things come with each one. i'm super super excited for the fall and you're blog totally helped!

????

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP