5 Question Friday :) 3/4/11

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

This week's 5 question Friday werent really 5 questions that I couldn't answer(kids) or didnt really care too so I googled 5 get-to-know you questions. TADA! Google always has an answer. These were the first 5 questions that came up: So here is my 5 Question Friday! Enjoy :)

1. What was your favorite game as a child
? Board Game: I Loved( still love) Life, Yahtzee and Candy Land. I love all card games. Video Game: Zelda or Duck Hunt on the Nitendo 64. Card Game: Uno until I learned Rook(and since then it's been love at first bid)

2. What's the best thing about being you? That God blessed me with an amazing support system. My family is the best thing in the world and my friends are a second family. I have not just my biological family, but two adopted families: my friends and my church family. So the best thing about me really isn't me- it's the people around me. It's the people that make me me.

3. What's your favorite meal of the day, and why? Dinner(the afternoon meal) and the only reason it wins is because of Sunday afternoon dinners. I think that after you get full and get a nap it's one of the best feelings therefore Sunday Dinner's are my favorite. Otherwise it would be midnight snacktime :)

4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Oh I hate these kinds of questions. I would rather just have someone ordinary. I love dorky cute guys like Clark Kent. I had much rather have a Clark Kent than a Superman any day. So I guess in regards to this question I had have to say exceptionally smart as long as he isnt going to talk down to me, because heaven knows if the boy talks down to me all heck will break loose. That's that. As long as he is a Christian guy that God wants me to be with than that's all that really matters in the end.

5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? Incredibly unorganized. I dont fold my underwear because it doesnt matter if they are wrinkled as long as they are clean. That's all that really matters. The clean part. So they are just thrown into a drawer. Isn't your life complete now that you know that random fact about me? Im glad it is.

Thank you for reading!
Signing off
God Bless

1 comments:

JayVee :) March 6, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Number 4 is asking about YOU not a boy, silly! :)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP