Rewind: Spring Break Week

>> Monday, March 28, 2011

I am swamped. I am now in overtime at work which means Im working 50ish hours every week, and Im still going to school. THEREFORE I havent really had time to blog about the past 3 weeks so I am going to rewind today and tomorrow so that I can get everyone caught up. Ok, one two three. Here we go.

Spring Break Week: March 7th-11th.

March 7th: I worked the 6th so I got off at 7am. I went home, changed clothes, packed and jumped in my car and took off. I drove to Knoxville to see a friend from Michigan. Let's just say "You live and learn" or "Hindsight is 20/20." Awful long story short, I will never drive 4 hours for a boy who I am not commited too. EVER. AGAIN. After I left Knoxville I drove another 4 hours to Pulaski to stay with Grandmother. I got to her house about 11 and I went straight to bed.

March 8th: Grandmother and I spent the day together. We cleaned her house, ordered lunch, and then watched some tv. About 3 oclock, my cousin Shannon, her husband(Corey) and their precious son(Charlie) came over to play. We spent the rest of the day playing with Charlie and talking to Shannon and Corey. I love them very much. After they left, Grandmother and I talked and watched some more tv then headed off to bed.

March 9th: I woke up had breakfast with Grandmother and got in the car to drive to Florence, Alabama to see my Mamaw and Papaw. Once I got there Mamaw and I got to talk some before my Mom got there. We spent the day talking, then we ordered supper. Mom took Mamaw to church and I got to stay with My Papaw for a little while. I read to him while he rested in the bed. Mom then came home from church and I went to go to the second service called Peak of the Week. I love it. We thought that worked best because Mamaw got to stay for both services that way. It was a good day with my family.

March 10th: I stayed with Papaw while Mom and Mamaw went to a dr.'s apt. After the appointment they came home and we ordered lunch. Then Mamaw and I went shopping together. I hate to shop with a passion, but my Mamaw made is an enjoyable experience. She bought me some new clothes and she got to go shopping at Ross for the first time(Which is my favorite store ever!). We went to another store and she bought me two shirts there. It was so good to get to spend time with her she is such an amazing woman and an inspiration to me.

March 11th: I got up and spent the day with Mamaw and Papaw and Mom. I stayed with them until about 5 so I could help put Papaw to bed. After that I drove back to Pulaski to pick my Dad up. I stayed and visited with Grandmother some more :) Then we went back to good ole A-town.

I know it doesnt sound like a super exciting Spring Break, but it was too me. I got to spend time with my family. With my Grandparents! I hardly ever get to see them, so the time I have with them is super special and very treasured. If you live close to your Grandparents, you should feel honored. Don't take it for granted. Anyways- I had a good spring break. I love my family :)

Thank you for reading
Signing Off
God Bless

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP