Bienvenidos Nosotros Somos Amigos

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Dear Readers and Fellow Bloggers.
How are you doing? I realized I havent told you much about me. Most of you know me, but here are some tid-bits about me. .

  • I am a Christian. That is the main thing about me; I try to let it show in my actions and thoughts.
  • I absoultely miss FHU with everything inside of me, but I think the decision I made was for the best in the long run
  • I love to play card games especially Rook! I could play all day and all night and not get sick of it.
  • I could at one point in my life play the flute, saxaphone, and piano.
  • When I was in the 6th grade I was in a wheel chair for a little while because the ball and socket joint in my hip came apart because I was growing to fast. I went to see NSYNC when i was in the wheelchair. Thanks Brittany for pushing me up the ramps!
  • I absoultely hate JELLO. It petrifies me. Yes, I am scared of a food. Just ask Haylee and DJ!
  • I love to laugh!
  • If I have an items of different color I prefer they be in ROYGBIV. I eat m and ms and skittles in ROYGBIV.
  • I want to be a medical mission nurse if I never get married.( and i Dont want to get married)
  • I am a aunt of the precious nephews Canaan (4), Wyatt(2), and Westin (1). All by the same parents. I am an adopted aunt of Mady! WAHOO!
  • I have no sisters. My older brother is 12 years older than me BUT we have the same birthday. My little brother is 2 years younger.
  • If I could do one thing for the rest of my life it would be decorate cakes. I think it is so much fun to do! If it didnt cost so much I would go back to culinary school and be a pastry chef.
  • I write songs.
  • I have wonderful friends and family, without them I wouldnt be who I am today.
  • I miss my roommate, Amy squared!
  • I want to live in Middle Tennessee when I get out of school.
  • I used to show cows. Polled Hereford to be exact. It was so much fun!
  • There are two things that can make me tear up everytime I see them: Broadways and UT Sports! I know thats dorky, but only when I watch them live!
  • I do NOT like to cry. I feel like a baby, and I dont really see a point. I still do it occasionally, but I hate it when I do it.
  • I love to read.
  • My favorite movie is Remember the Titans.
  • When I eat popcorn, my choice of drink is Milk! BUT if I could have only one drink for the rest of my life it would be SUN DROP! Nothing in the world taste better than a Sun Drop in a glass bottle
ok thats all for the night!

5 comments:

Brittney October 27, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

About me posts are so fun! I totally used to do the same thing with M&M's and Skittles! I organize my closet by ROYGBIV. It makes me happy to see everything in perfect order. :)

Anna October 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

You're cute! This was a fun post!! Have a great day! love you!!

Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley October 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

agreed. sundrop IS best out of glass bottle.

Leigh Ann October 28, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Did you forget the ages of your nephews? Love you!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP