Epic Fail(continued)

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So this is the continuation of my weekend.

Saturday: I woke up and hit snooze on my phone and then my phone disappeared. I looked for it for two hours. We(my roommates and I) pulled my bed apart and moved it. We picked up the dresser. No phone. So I finally left. I went to Hollywood Studios with Jill and we ate a Sci-Fi Diner. WHICH IS THE COOLEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO EAT. You eat in a 50's car at a 50's drive in. There is a picket fence, with car hops, and they play a movie. There was a sky and a stars, speakers by the car, and there was 50's commercials! This place is precious. The food was really good but the milk-shakes were great! It was so neat.
After Sci-Fi, we went and played in the parks! I watched Indiana Jones and the show was so neat. They show the action making of Indian Jones. I was in awe of the stuff blowing up. We rode the Star Wars ride. And on the Star Wars ride my wallet fell open. EVERY SINGLE card I have went flying on the floor. Jill and I were having to step on the cards to stop them. It was so funny. We were laughing so hard that I didn't get to enjoy the ride. It was funny. Then when the park closed, I went and rented a movie and watched it at Caleb's. Then I went to bed after I found my phone. You know where it was? OH let me tell you. It was underneath my roommates bed. Please someone explain that one to me.

Sunday: I went to church with Jill and Caleb. Then we went to eat Chinese, and it was good. When we got home, Caleb guilted to me into hanging out so we went to Blizzard Beach Water park.(Because we were suppose to hang out on Saturday and we didn't because i lost my phone). The first thing we did was go into the bobbing pool to get use to the water, but we didn't stay long there. We went to do Summit Plummet. This is one of the scariest rides I have ever done. It is a 120ft drop body water slide. We took a ski lift up to the top and then 4 flights of stairs. It was so scary. It clocks how fast you go and the person in front of me when 58 miles per hour. Yes, that is just your body going that fast. Anyways, Caleb made me go first so I wouldnt be able to Chicken out. I screamed the whole time BUT it was so much fun!! We did all the other rides , and went in the lazy river and just floated for a while. Then we were leaving and Caleb gets a call, and Linda and Darrell Palmer were down here and surprised us! We went out to eat with them at Bahama Breeze, then we went to the Boardwalk to watch the fireworks and we missed them but we had a good time playing in the sand and walkin around. It was a wonderful weekend.

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AMAZING but I have to go to bed so I will post more tomorrow. Love yall! Thanks for readin!

4 comments:

Beth October 9, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Thanks for posting again! Have a great time with your parents!!

Anonymous October 9, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Geneva said: That Drive-in place looks so so neat! I hope you are having a great time with everybody!my secret word this time was "parig" and there was nothing offensive about that so I wanted to be sure and comment....(skip that) it failed the first time and the second one it gave me...and I kid you not..is.."enceste"..the NERVE!

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

amy. this sounds so much fun. i really want to go to the 50s diner with you. i konw at every blog i say we're gonna do that when i come down, but this one we're definatly doing.

also, stop calling yourself an epic fail at blogging. you are totally not. i love your blogs. everytime i read them i get really excited and super happy. my heart starts beating really fast and i get all warm and fuzzy and everything. its like i have a crush on your blogs.

anyway, i dont know when i'm coming. but i will. i should just come for like a month. yea, that sounds good.

xoxoxo
guess who?

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

120 feet?!? wow! talk about losing your stomach! sheesh!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP