Things I love Thursday:

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ok. So I mentioned that I love quotes in this blog. I have a journal that I bought at Wal-Mart a year or so ago, and now I write any good quote in that. So today I decided to share some of my quotes with you.

  • A remark generally hurts in proportion to its truth -Will Rogers
  • The hardest thing in life is knowing which bridge to cross and which to burn-David Russell
  • A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men-Unknown
  • If everyone is thinking alike somebody isnt thinking- General George Patton
  • Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler-Albert Einstein
  • Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and abnormalities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old non-sense-Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Darkness cannot drive out; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that-MLKJ
  • Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever
  • A pessimistic sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimistic sees the opportunity in every difficulty- Sir Winston Churchill
  • God is more concerned with us being holy than us being happy-Randy Wells(my Papa)
There are 10 little quotes for yoU!

4 comments:

Anna October 23, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

You're precious!!! Love you!!

Brittney October 24, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Love these! I used to collect quotes, too, but I had them on a Word document on an old family computer and I have no idea where they are now. :)

Ashley October 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

I love quotes and your awesome quote journal. :)

Anonymous October 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

you're cute. do you still watch greys with your lil notebook in hand?

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP