Things I love Thursday

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

So I have done quotes and pick up lines so now that leaves CORNY JOKES!

  • 2 guys walked into a bar; the third one ducked.
  • (You might have to read this one a couple of times)How does it change many dyslexics to take a lightbulb?
  • What do you call a cow that won't give milk? A milk dud!
  • What kind of horses go out after night?-Nightmares
  • Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens-Cause they kept sayin Bach Bach Bach
  • What do evil chickens lay?-Deviled eggs
  • Why did the pig want to become an actor?-Cause he was a big ham!
  • When Chicken Little was killed at the playground, what did the police put on their report?-There had been fowl play
  • What do you get when you cross an elephant and a fish?-Swimming Trunks
  • Why do male deer need braces?-Because they have buck-teeth
  • What is the best way to carve wood?-Whittle by whittle
  • What did the bedspread say to the sheet?-I've got you covered.
  • How many psychologist does it take to change a lightbulb?-One. but it really has to want to change
  • If a couple is two, and three a crowd. What are four and five?-Nine
  • What kind of jokes do vegtables like most?-Corny ones!
Ok, ok. I'll stop. I've put you through enough! I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Ashley October 29, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

I miss you, Amy Wells.

Anna October 30, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Well, I hope you have a great day!! I miss you! love ya!!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP