It was a blah day with a good ending!!

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today was a blah day. I met my new trainers for Grand Floridian, when I first got to work. Then I worked. It was not a good day at work. The managers and I were not friends today. That's all. BUT I got to see Caleb's parents Mama Cynthia and Dennis George(from back home)! I met them at Epcot and we got ice cream and talked! I miss them. They are precious. End of Story. Then I went to my friend's Liz's apartment and hung out there. End of my day. How was your day?

3 comments:

Beth October 21, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Glad you had a good end of your day! So, are you switching to work at Grand Floridian? That sounds much more peaceful than 2000 kiddos running around in circles at a water park (though I am sure they are sometimes pretty entertaining)!:-) Glad you got to see the George's. Hope you have a much better day today! Miss You!

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

amy that sounds like a fun day! mine was ok. i miss you. i have to call you soon about important florida stuff. muah!
??????

Brittney October 22, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Visiting from Christine's lovely blog! Sorry your day was not so fun, but I think you have the coolest life right now! :)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP