I am an Epic Fail Blogger....

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

I realize that I am an epic fail at blogging. BUT this will be a long an very fun and very insightful blog :) Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? I am!! So fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride!!

(PS I will post videos later! and pictures)

Thursday: I worked until 5. Then I got home and went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I went trick-or-treating around the Magic Kingdom! How many people get to say that? I got candy from Mickey and Minnie!! I was so excited. There were so many people dressed up and it was so cool. The party starts after hours, so there was all kinds of special stuff. THere was a special parade which was AMAZING! There were grave diggers that did a step routine and they spun around with their shovels on the ground. They spin so hard that they cause sparks! Then their was all kinds of fun parts of the parades! I watched it twice!! I got my face painted for free which usually cost $15-20. YES IT WAS FREE and it was stellar make up. The fireworks were even better than Wishes. They were called Hallow-wishes. It was a special show and it's themed about Villains. The firework finale explode around you!! I love how everything turns dark-themed. And then the next day its back to normal. It was foggy, "scary" music, and lights were all down Main Street. The were ghost and creatures everywhere. Then after I went trick or treating, again. BUT HERE IS THE SHOW STOPPER I met Snow White and ALL 7 DWARFS!! That NEVER EVER HAPPENED! Snow White sounded amazing. She talked so sweetly and called me Princess! :) Yes, I am so excited 4 days later! Ill post videos and MORE pictures!

Friday: After work, I went to the Yatch and Beach Club. When I first walked into the Beach and Yatch club I was in awe. This resort makes you feel like you are on a beach. There is sand and waves, a massive pool, a boat that has a huge slide, sand in the pool. It has the florals and bright colors that a beach has. It is precious and beautiful. My friend, Anke, is from Germany and her program had ended. It was her last in Flordia so 15 of us went to an ice cream place called Beaches and Cream. They have a speciality called the kitchen sink. AND let's just say that our garbage pail looks like a snack compared to this thing. It fed 7 of us! Our tables of 15 people had 2 kitchen sinks. After that, Spenser, Caleb and I went and walked on the board walk. There are stores and it is EXACTLY like a beach board walk. I love how Disney creates worlds minutes apart from each other that feel like they are miles apart. Then Caleb and I hung out and watched a movie. (Here are couple of pictures of the kitchen sink....mind you there were 7 of us that ate this)


I know still have to update you on Saturday and Sunday, but I am tired. I have to work tomorrow morning, but I PROMISE I will write more tomorrow :) Have a great night!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

amy i love you. i want a kitchen sink! and it sounds so awesome down there. i have an idea. since we're gonna open a cake shop when we're grown up, we should do it down there bc disney sounds amazing. but i think i'd miss kentucky alot. so we can have a shop there and here and a private jet so we can go back and forth whenever we please and hire the best cake makers ever to be on our crew and wear disney costumes while working. that's it. your future has been decided. i hope you like it.

guess who?

like seriously if you dont figure this out i will be so upset and we will no longer be friends!

ps you're not an epic fail blogger. you're a good one and i love you!

Anna October 6, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Halloween party sounds fun!! Glad you're having a great time!! Love you:)

Leigh Ann October 7, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

This sounds AWESOME!! I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!! I am SO excited you having such a WONDERFUL time. I love you and miss you SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

WHOA BABY!!! :) i WANT that dessert. okbye. love yooooou.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP