It's A Grand Ole Time

>> Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TODAY I STARTED MY NEW JOB! I am no longer a cast member at Typhoon Lagoon(Pause for a moment of silence).......now moving on. I really do miss Typhoon but I wanted to tell you and show where I am working now. Are you ready for this? I dont think you are. At all. I sure wasnt. Ready? Set. Reveal!



Ok. So here is what I learned today. People have too much money. Let me just tell you about my new home, the Grand Floridian. The Grand Floridian is a resort and spa that is modeled after a Victorian Era House by the Seas. It looks like the Titanic when you walk in. It is beautiful.

One Night at the Grand can range anywhere from $400.00 a night to $4000.00 a night. WHAT IN THE ROUND WORLD? Are people insane. $4000 to sleep somewhere(Yes you are reading that right four-thousand). Ok. So that is for room alone. Lets talk about fun stuff.

I went on a yacht today. Would you like to know how much it cost for ONE HOUR to rent this yacht? Well whether you answered yes or no I am going to tell you. $45o. ONE HOUR for $450. I will swim you around on my back for an hour for $100. Please and thank you. So lets rethink this.

If you rent the cheapest room for ONE night and the yacht for ONE hour. Your total is already at $840 (before tax). You can also rent sail boats, speed racers, and other marina things.
We have a spa and gym that is open 24 hours a day. Two pools with bars. A beach with hammocks and cabanas. Tennis Courts. Shopping....oh let me tell you about shopping and food.

Food: I am working at Gasperillas. It's quick service still and we have arcade games and all kinds of fun stuff. Here is a list of the other restaurants:

Grand Flordian Cafe: It quick service dining. American cuisine. To be exact(aka Hamburgers)

1900 Park Fare: Character Dining: Breakfast Mary Poppins, Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, and other characters. Supper(night meal) you eat with Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Ugly Step-Sisters and the Evil Step Mother. Both of these meals are a buffet.

Tea: At the Perfectly Princess Tea Party. There is a mother-daughter tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter. At the end of the tea, there is a parade for all of the Princesses.

Citricos: Upper Scale Mediterranean dining. This is still kid friendly but it is more for adults.

Narcoossee: Upper Scale Steak and Seafood. This is on the bay looking at Magic Kingdom. :)

AND FOR THE GRAND(no pun intended) FINALE:
Victoria's & Alberts: The starting price for this is $120 a person. There is a formal where(ball gowns and tux) dress code. There is a age limitation on this resturaunt.

WELCOME: Am I in a ritzy hotel or what? I feel so out of place. Haha. Oh me. This Country-Bumpkin is going to have a lot of getting use too. :) Anyways Ill update you on the shopping part later.

Have a Magical Night :)

PS Here is a link so you can look more at the
GRAND FLORIDIAN

2 comments:

Anna November 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Wow!! Thats crazy!! Keep me updated on this place. Love you!! Ps your nephews are cute

Brittney November 4, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

LOVE the one of Westin and the pumpkin. How adorable! I mean, they ALL are. :)

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP