Prayer Request

>> Friday, November 6, 2009

So today isnt going to be my normal upbeat post. I'm sick physically and mentally exhausted. I am just throwing this out there. You can catch it, throw it back, or do whatever with it. I HATE having to decide what I am going to do for the rest of my life by the time I am 22. Some people know what they want to do and stick with it and get out school in the 4 years. I am 20 years old, why is the round world do I have to pick now what I am going to do when I am 40. It makes no sense to me what so ever. I know I want to be a Nurse. I have decided that BUT I have NO clue what so ever where I want to go to school. I have several options, but nothing I am truely pulled too. The cons out weigh the pros. I am so confused. I am coming to you to ask for your prayers to help me figure out where I am going to go in two months. Ill keep you updated on my decision. Right now my decision is that I am undecided(haha). Ok. Thats all. I hope you all have a lovely day :)

6 comments:

Brittney November 6, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I don't think you have to know what you want to be doing when you're 40. I think that's a sad cultural ideal, and I think you should take your time figuring out what it is you are supposed to be doing in your lifetime. Being undecided is not a bad thing. :) I promise!

Beth November 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

We'll be praying for you girl! Nursing is a great profession, lots of things you can do. You might even be like me and change careers when you are 34 - it's an ok thing to do! God will lead you, I know your heart's in the right place. Take care of yourself!

Anna November 6, 2009 at 6:55 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna November 6, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

ps I like the new background:)

Anna November 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

You don't have to know what your gonna do when you're 40. Lot's of people change careers. I will definitely be praying for you! And don't forget I'm here if you need to talk! Hope you feel better soon! Love you

Ashley November 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I also hate that I'm 22 and I have so many life decisions to make. I know exactly what you mean. It's stressful... I will definitely be praying for you.

I know that everything will work out for the both of us! I love you, Amy!!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP