Faith not Fear

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

First off, I Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you all enjoyed time with your family and realize how blessed we are. :)




I have been reading Max Lucado's new book Fearless, (thats why I havent been blogging; I've been reading instead). Ok, so I wanted to share a little bit about the book and one of my favorite parts in the book. This book is about making decisions based on faith instead of fear. I didn't realize how much I did this. But what was a real eye-opener for me was this part in the book :

"The Gospels list some 125 Christ-issued imperatives. Of these, 21 urges us to "not be afraid," or "not fear" or "have courage" or "take heart" or "be of good cheer."

Jesus wants us to have faith in him, instead of fearing each decision we make. He will fix it, if we mess up. I think this is all something we need to take to heart. We have no control; God has it all. God has me in the palm of his hand and he cares for me. That is plenty for me; and something I am incredibly thankful for!

I love yall!

2 comments:

Juliane McCorkle November 29, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Hey Amy! I subscribed! Thanks for the help! This is very encouraging!

Anna November 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Great thoughts...Thanks for sharing! you're an amazing person! Love you!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP