Five Question Friday :)

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

I love that I discovered this because this makes for an easy, ummhmm, I mean wonderful blog before I have to sleep before I go into work tonight. Yea! night shift.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yes maam! Im not ashamed. Dont you judge me ;) Im in college. They charge for laundry when I lived at Disney. What do you expect?! You know you have too. AND You know you you jeans are really comfortable until you have wore them twice and got them steched and comfy again :)

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Nashville. I am contemplating moving there anyways. Does Nashville count? I think it's large.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I dont have kids BUT I prefer driving I like to take the scenic route and stop at Mom and Pop places.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
For real throwing out stuff. Goodwill here I come. I also like to leave the windows open for about a week and use carpet cleaner. The fresh cotton scent, if you must know.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I love to read. I dont know though. I have read John Grisham's A Painted House 3 Times, but I am in love with Jodi Piccoult's Books. She is one of my favorites. My favorite favorite though is probably Pride and Prejudice. I probably have just about one for each genre of reading if you ask me.


Thank you reading! Signing Off!
God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous February 22, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

1. everyone wears jeans like 3 times before they wash them. duh. don't deny
2. nashville is huge. and so is knoxville, and lexington. and bg is on its way....lame
3. always drive. bc planes are the scariest thing ever.
4. ahhhhh fresh cotton
5. mary love love loves jodi piccult. you guys can become reading buddies. you're welcome.

Anonymous February 23, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

I love your answers! Very good ones. I should use carpet cleaner to smell fresh. haha.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP