Thing I love Thursdays....

>> Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TADA! Im back but only because Im not working today and we got out of school because of the snow! Yea for going not going to main campus for classes on Thursday. So it's Things I love Thursday. Ive debated and debated on what I want to talk about that I love and focus on cause I "love/like" a lot of things. I still cant decide what to write about. Im very sorry bloggers that this isnt going to be a very good post. I've decided to tell you my Top Ten Favorite Movies

10. She's The Man
9. The Mighty Ducks(1,2, and 3)
8. Disney Movie of My Choice Depending on My Mood
7. Save the Last Dance
6. The Dark Night
5. Sound of Music
4. Harry Potter Series
3. Two Weeks Notice
2. When In Rome and The Proposal(It's a Tie)

AND MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS....

1. Remember The Titans

2-10 change on a weekly basis because I love musicals and so those filter in and out. Mama Mia and Hairspray a frequent visitors in that list as well. I have a lot of movies that I love to watch. Disney movies are ranked pretty highly too. I love movies. However, Remember the Titans wont change. It is my all time favorite.

Sorry its a pretty lame blog, but Im very busy. Saturday I should have some catch time and Abby is coming into town so maybe Ill have some stories for you! Thank you for reading!
Signing off!
God Bless You

1 comments:

Anonymous February 14, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

it is so hard making a top list of movies, and deciding the order is really hard. but you did a good job. just want to point out that letters to juliet is missing! hahaha
this weekend was great. thanks for coming to dennys with me. it made my weekend.

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP