Five Question Friday :)

>> Friday, February 25, 2011


Okay, let's get this Five Question Friday show on the road!!
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them and tada you're done!


Questions for Friday, February 24th:
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, but I can drive semi drive a tractor does that count? This is so weird that this is on of the questions because on Wednesdays night I was talking with my group of friends about how this was on my bucket list. Maybe one day soon I will be able to learn :)
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I absolutely 100% cannot eat jello. I am going to admit it here. Once and for all. For all the blogging world to know. I have a phobia of jello. I have panic attacks. When it comes to feeding a patient, I will give the Popsicles, ice cream and applesauce, but I can not give them jello. It's been that way since I was little. I accurately had a panic attack feeding a patient jello. Go ahead and make fun, but you're food should not wiggle and jiggle like that. Another food I can not eat is livers. They taste like mud.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
WHO DOESN'T BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES(Besides Boy Scouts?) I meant seriously? Girl Scout Cookie Season it like the time that gets you through Christmas and Christmas in July? Tagalongs. Hands down. I mean who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate. Put them together in a cookie and you have perfection! I mean all the others are honorable mentions, but really Tagalongs take the prize.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
Me time doesn't happen often, but I love to read. When I really want to pamper myself, Ill take a book and go to B&N and sit for a few hours with a bottle of chocolate milk. IF Im splurging I'll buy a new pair of Chucks or tennis shoes. But as far as me time I'll go to the park or by the creek or river and read. That's my favorite. To read outside. Let me paint you a picture. There is a river that isn't too far from our house, I love to take the back roads and drive fast, windows down music blaring, get lost for a while. That gives me time to think. Time to relax and take in God's creation and take in things Ive been taking for granted. I dont like spas, pedicures or manicures. That mess makes me even more tense.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I have several nicknames. No one really calls me anything concrete though. Christine calls me Amy Lynn; that's really the only one that has been consistent over the past years. Several people call me Aimes, Amy Lou, or Aimers.

Thank you for reading.
Signing off
God Bless

2 comments:

Anna February 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

Remember how I used to get jello at Chinese restaurants and you hated it?! Haha! Good times! Ps I miss you! Come hang out with me soon!

Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

1. seriously? ha! no way!
2. ummmm well greasy food makes me sick. esp fast food hamburgers! my stomach is WEAK!
3. uhhhh yes. duh. i am american.
4. do naps count?? thats how i treat myself when i have free time. wow i sound lame!
5. Abby Lou-from you! Couchbutt-the boys. Abbicans-you again! Abby C-originally cheerleading, but also at old navy, and some other friends up here. Abbs & Abbaroo-Daddy Dearest. Giggles-from my Jdawg

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP