Things(People) I love Thursdays...

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I dont have many girl friends. I have always been one of the boys. I have a lot of guy friends and I like it, even it LOVE it that way. HOWEVER, here recently I have come to appreciate my girl friends even more. I have always loved them, but now I realized how much I need them in my life. In high school I had oh about 4 girl friends, in college I had a lot of them, but I have lost a lot of those lately. Its ok. That is what life it about. Relationships change, people leave and come, you live you learn. So, today I wanted to talk about 3 of my very dear friends: Abby, Emily and Emma. (Disclaimer:This blog isnt meant to leave anyone out or hurt anyone)

I have been through a lot lately and these 3 beautiful ladies have helped me out a lot so here we go.


Abby: I call her Abbicans or Abby Lou. We met my sophomore year of high school when she was dating a mutual friend. We at first decided we couldnt be friends because she was a UK fan and I was a UT fan. We soon figured out that we were destined to be soul mates, so we had to find a remedy to this problem. We decided that since orange(UT's color) and blue(UK's color) are complimentary colors on the color wheel it meant that we could be friends. So then we became complimentary friend. CC's. We became super close we were Bean Queens at Split Tree BBQ and President and VP of PRF our Senior Year of high school. Abby has been such an inspiration for me over the years. She had to grow up a lot quicker than I did. She is a responsible, determined, and motivated. She is super pretty on the inside and out. She plays a killer air guitar and sings like a man; she loves classic Rock N' Roll. She is an amazing artist. She is a lot of things I am not. She is a lot of things I strive to be. Abby deserves to be happy and loved. She deserves to get the best in life because works hard and is a killer friend. She makes me laugh a lot. She is super honest, and tells me to suck it up and move on when I am on a pity party(which I love about her). She has a super big heart and a great sense of humor. She accepts me with all my stubbornness and flaws. Abby Lou, thank you for being a role model for me. We're friends(aka I love you). Thank you for being my BEST friend(that's one of the few times Ill ever say best ;)





Emily: I call her Embem. Embem is 4 years younger than me. I LOVE that. (I wish I was Greek so I could use the words other than love-anyways) EmBem and I knew each other from church, but we didnt really become friends until Carter mention how cool of an artist she was. He kept talking about her "doodlings" that she would do in church and in class. I went and asked her about it, and BAM! Instanious friendship :) Embem is hands down on of the coolest people I know. She is nifty. She is artsy, down-to-earth, and laid back. If I had been have as cool as her which I was 17, I dont know what I would have done with myself. EmBem helps me grow spiritually every time we talk. She helps me see things from a view point that I dont normally see things from. She gives me a different angle on things which I love! She helps me see that God isnt just my view. EmBem is the baby of our group and she HATES it when I say that, but I think it's really cool. I have a role model that is 4 years younger than me. She is super smart on top of everything else. She is beautiful too. She also makes me laugh with her wit and puns! She is a fan of Chucks(the shoes and show!) and introduces me into new music and art. EmBem thank you for being a teacher and an amazing friend. I love you!





Emma: I call her Eeeeeemma Estell, Eeemma, or BoobooBear. Emma and I met when I was a Senior and she was a Freshman in high school. I was placed in an all girl-all Freshman choir. It was miserable, but in the midst of that miserable situation I got one of my best friends so it was worth it. Emma makes me laugh. A lot. A whole lot. She makes me realize when I am super depressed, that God has a plan for me. Emma is an amazing Christian who puts things into perspective for me. We have both been going through a hard time in the last few month so I wanted to say thank you for growing with me. Emma has been made me laugh when I needed to laugh, cried with me when I needed to cry, ate cookie dough with me when I needed to be a girl, sat in silence with me when we didnt know what to say, held my hand when I didnt know what to do and loved me when I simply felt alone. Emma is an old woman who loves dogs and feet(yes, I did just call you out). She makes sure we read our Bible before we go to bed at night and do a devo. Emma has also helped me grow spiritually. She also makes me checks my mood when Im in a bad mood. So Eeeemma Estelle, thank you for loving me when I am broken.



Ok. So there you have it. I have other leading ladies in my life such as my Mom(She has been an amazing help and I have learned to adore our relationship), My Mamaw, and My Grandmother, The Vanns(B, JV, and Aunt Diane) LouAnne, Julie, Shannon, Ede, and Sonja play major roles in my life. I just wanted to say thank you too all of the lovely ladies in my life. Thank you impacting me. (Im sure Im forgetting some people so please dont be offended just know that I appreciate you too).

Signing off.


God Bless

5 comments:

Emily February 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

#1) i'm glad we're friends! you're pretty much awesome :)
#2) i just realized the degree to which we need new pictures of us together. and it's a lot.

:D

Emily February 24, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

also: the designs on this page are really cool.

Anonymous February 25, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

very cute blog post!! :)

Geneva February 25, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

I decided to come and post on your blog eventhough your secret words always sound like a putdown to me (today's is yonjol)Good blog! Sweet people! Blessed to have great friends!

Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

i just read this again. you're awesome. so glad we could fix our color issue and become friends!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP