The Past 3 Weekends Update :)

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

I realized that I havent update on some fun time events that have happened lately so here we go.

February 12th-It was a random Saturday that I got to be off. It was a split weekend which I am not fond of at all, but it worked out for the best. It was my friend, Brian's birthday and he decided to have a chili cook-off in order to celebrate it and Klento Mento's surgery being successful. I had so much fun hanging out with my friends. Then we went to Caleb's to watch the UT game(they did that just for me) and then we went to the movies. After the movies, Emma and I met up with Abby Lou so I could meet her new boyfriend at Denny's. We sat around and giggled. Poor Jeffrey had to listen to girl talk the whole time and he didnt have much sleep at all. I felt bad for him. (ps they are precious)

****SIDE NOTE: I feel that I should interject who "We" are. You see for the past few years, my Alvaton friends have remained the same for the most past with exception of a few new addition so when I say me. I mean me and my boys. Caleb, The Palmer Brother(Matt, Klento Mento, and Nathan), and Kanin and Brian(they are our newest addition). The only other two girls that constant are Emma and Bethany. So when I say we please assume it was these people or the majority of these people. There are usually some exceptions, but for the most part. Theses are my friends. We call ourselves a little family. That's how we function.

February 19th-This Saturday we celebrated Brian's birthday again by going Outback. This time there were 14 of us, Embem graced us with her presence. It was lovely :) I had to go to work so I bailed early on Saturday. Sunday after church we went to eat at Toots. Caleb was on medicine for being sick and I was slap happy from no sleep. This was a bad combination. We were hysterical; but only to each other. That's all that matters.

February 26th- Sydni Perry's Band was playing in Westmoreland and everyone was getting to go. That's all everyone had been talking about for two weeks was going to W-town and going line dancing. All my friends and a LOT of people from church. I was so ooober depressed because I had to work. I woke up heartbroken, and then work called. They put me on call. I literally screamed. (For those of you who dont know, when I get put on call it means I don't have to come into work unless they call me and then I have two hours to get to the hospital) I thought it was a mean joke. Then I found out they were serious, I quickly changed out of scrubs, and into my boots! I had so much fun learning some new line dancing, doing the cha-cha slide, electric slide, cupid shuffle, and the twist. Listening to Sydni was great! We had so much fun and I got to spend time with my friends. It was wonderful having a Saturday night off and just having fun! We stayed to hear the second band and ended up staying out about 4 hours, then we went to the Palmers apt and played Rock Band for a little bit. Bethany spent the night with me and we had some good quality heart to heart. I love conversation. It makes me happy :)

Anyways now you are updated on at least the past 3 weekends in my life. Thank you for reading
Signing off
God Bless

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP