Five Question Friday :)

>> Friday, January 21, 2011


So I was reading Paige's blog and saw this and thought it was neat. So I wanted to share the Five Question Friday on my Blog as well :)

1. Where did you meet your spouse, and did you know instantly it was love?
Well, you see, you have to be married to have an answer to that question. I am not married :)

2. What is your favorite room in the house?
My bedroom. Hands down. I love it not because it is the best decorated or has the nicest furniture. I love it because it is mine and it has the best bed in the entire world. All of my friends love my bed :) Also I have a new couch addition which is great.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Not yet, but Ive been working on it. My Dad can do it, and I think its so fun when someone can wiggle their ears. Little kids always love it!

4. What is your evening ritual?
It varies. When I work night shift, I come home and eat, watch tv, take a shower then pray andgo to sleep. If it's at night, then I come home read, brush my teeth, write in my prayer journal and blog then I go to sleep.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Haha. Sleep is such a odd thing to me now that I work nights. Some days I get 2 or 3 hours. Some I sleep 9 between shifts. It just depends on how much I have to do during the next days, but to function and not be slap happy or incredibly grump I prefer to have a MINIMUM of 4 :)

Thank you for reading. Signing Off.
God Bless :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP