My Summer Options....what's weighing on my mind

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello One and All. Ive been MIA because school has started back which means full time hours and full time work. Yippee :( not really. Anyways here's what it is on my mind and I thought that maybe if I wrote about somethings would clear up. They might just get more muddled. As of right now I have every intention to move this summer. I am not happy at WKU and there are lots of other things I am unhappy about in my life, and Ive always told people that if you arent happy do something about it. Therefore, I am going to do something about it. So in July I am going to move to either Knoxville or Nashville. If I go to Nashville, I will work and go to school at Lipscomb. If I go to Knoxville, I will work and go to school at UT. I am not sure which I have decided to go to yet. Also this summer, I have the opportunity to go to two mission trips. One to Honduras with Murray State and one to go do Medical Mission for two weeks with the Christian Relief Fund. I have to start working on those if I am going to do that. I have to raise the money. The third option is to go to Africa with Western. There are my options. I know ultimately it is my decision, but if you would please pray for me. Thank you all so much!
Signing off.
God Bless :)

2 comments:

jesmvann January 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

I think the medical mission would be more touching...but idk really. haha

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

I think you would be great on a medical missions trip. I went once, but since I had no medical experience, (and still don't), I scrubbed for lice. Hah. That even made me feel good. Imagine if you could do something that *actually* helped the people!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP