Sanctuary Saturday

>> Saturday, January 22, 2011

I know I already posted about GCG, but I wanted to talk more about the whole puzzle piece concept. When we took communion we got our on piece of a puzzle. I think that that single piece is what made it all click. Something tangible. Something so small made such a HUGE impact in my life. I want to share my revelation to you. So bear with me.

I am just like a puzzle piece. Just like the one I hold in my hand. I am imperfect alone, but with everyone else I am perfect. The dents that I have, the imperfections I have and the random colors I have dont make sense alone. When I look at me, a single piece, my life doesnt make sense, but when you put me with other people's dents, imperfections and random colors we work together. We arent imperfection; together we are perfection. Dont you get it? Alone we are nothing. Together we are everything. Alone we dont make sense. Together we are genius. But this also works in reverse. When God looks at his puzzle, sometimes we are the piece missing. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Sometimes YOU are what makes God's picture come together. Your imperfections make his picture complete. Without YOU his puzzle doesnt work. How amazing is that? We complete God's puzzle. When we refuse to play the part he is given us, it doesnt work. You have to have all of the pieces for a puzzle to work. We fit. I fit. You fit. We all have a place. Stop fighting what God has laid out for you. Embrace it. Love it because God embraces you and loves you. Your imperfections is what makes your perfect because without them you wouldn't fit. Your dents, brokenhearts, scars, and tears mix with hope, love, and joy to make a perfect picture. You help make my picture perfect. You help make God's picture perfect. I thank you.

God Bless :)

1 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

This is by far my favorite blog you have ever written. You could completely write this down, buy a puzzle, and do it for a girl's devotional. You could even have a puzzle mad. You could have the theme verse on the puzzle, and then after you do your devo, have them all put it together. BAM. Another connection!

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP