Maxi Freeze is NOT the same as Icy Hot!

>> Monday, January 3, 2011

Let me tell you about my New Years Eve! I worked. Haha. It was an absolutely awful night. I get to work at 7pm well I didnt sit down until 520am and then a fire alarm went off so that woke everyone up again. All kinds of fun. Not. Anyways when I get home after nights like that I have to unwind. I cant just go straight to sleep. So I took a shower, watched some tv then I went and got ready to get into bed. I was laying there trying to mentally calm down, well I did but my body was aching so bad that I couldnt sleep. Just every muscle hurt(all of the nurses and I had to take Excedrine Back and Body at like 3 cause we were all hurting so bad). So I asked Mom if we had any icy hot. She said no but I have some stuff that's better. I said Ok. Let me have have it. So we the proceeded to put it all over my back, arms and legs. I laid down. Well let me tell you this stuff is IcyHot but without the Hot. I was shivering and couldnt stop. I laid there just shaking and because it's already in your skin you cant get it out, so I had to jump and go shower. It was miserable. So lesson learned: DO NOT EVER USE MAXI FREEZE. haha. ANYWAYS. I hope you all had a wonderful new year. I plan on using this week of blogging to catch you up on my previous trips and what not.
God Bless
Love you all

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my Lovely Family

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP